Translation of sex in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (sexual matters)(before noun) (film/magazine)sex attack sex goddess
de sexodiosa (feminine) sexualsex offense o (British English) offencedelito (masculine) de sexualsex partnerpareja (feminine) sexual1.2 (intercourse)
compañero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) de cama [colloquial]relaciones (feminine plural) sexualesto have sex with somebodytener relaciones sexuales con alguien
acostarse con alguienExample sentences
- These early ideas have had a powerful influence on our views of sex and sexuality.
- She did not wish to have sex with him and did not consent to sexual intercourse.
- He may be getting turned on watching them, but it's you he wants to have sex with.
- 2 2.1 countable or uncountable (gender)(before noun) (chromosome/hormone/organs)sex change operation
sexualoperación (feminine) de cambio de sexo2.2 countable (men, women collectively) the opposite sexel sexo opuestothe fair/weaker sex [dated]el bello sexo/sexo débil [anticuado]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.