- [attraction/stereotype] sexual sexual abuse abusos (mpl) deshonestos (rape) violación (f) the sexual act el acto sexual, el coito sexual assault agresión (feminine) sexual sexual harassment acoso (m) or hostigamiento (m) sexual sexual intercourse relaciones (feminine plural) sexuales sexual organs órganos (masculine plural) sexualesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This was physical attraction, sexual temptation, nothing more.
- Automobiles, contact sports, uncontrolled sexual activity - all ripe for criminalizing.
- Integral to Wagnerian ideology is a belief that all sense of individual identity vanishes during sexual activity.
- This cultural code expresses contempt for the body; devalues race, gender and sexual difference; and is fixated on ownership and control.
- The award-winning British play promises a salacious good time with its decidedly postmodern take on gender and sexual power relationships in the middle ages.
- It is often based on systematic observation, and can serve as a genuinely useful tool for expanding our concepts of sexual and gender possibilities.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.