Translation of sexual in Spanish:
- [attraction/stereotype] sexual the sexual act el acto sexual, el coito sexual organs órganos (masculine plural) sexualesExample sentences
- This was physical attraction, sexual temptation, nothing more.
- Automobiles, contact sports, uncontrolled sexual activity - all ripe for criminalizing.
- Integral to Wagnerian ideology is a belief that all sense of individual identity vanishes during sexual activity.
- This cultural code expresses contempt for the body; devalues race, gender and sexual difference; and is fixated on ownership and control.
- The award-winning British play promises a salacious good time with its decidedly postmodern take on gender and sexual power relationships in the middle ages.
- It is often based on systematic observation, and can serve as a genuinely useful tool for expanding our concepts of sexual and gender possibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas