- [attraction/stereotype] sexual sexual abuse abusos (mpl) deshonestos (rape) violación (f) the sexual act el acto sexual, el coito sexual assault agresión (f) sexual sexual harassment acoso (m) or hostigamiento (m) sexual sexual intercourse relaciones (fpl) sexuales sexual organs órganos (mpl) sexualesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This was physical attraction, sexual temptation, nothing more.
- Automobiles, contact sports, uncontrolled sexual activity - all ripe for criminalizing.
- Integral to Wagnerian ideology is a belief that all sense of individual identity vanishes during sexual activity.
- This cultural code expresses contempt for the body; devalues race, gender and sexual difference; and is fixated on ownership and control.
- The award-winning British play promises a salacious good time with its decidedly postmodern take on gender and sexual power relationships in the middle ages.
- It is often based on systematic observation, and can serve as a genuinely useful tool for expanding our concepts of sexual and gender possibilities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.