adjective/adjetivo (sexier, sexiest)
- 1.1 (sexually attractive) sexyMore example sentences1.2 (erotic) [book/film/talk] erótico 1.3 (exciting, interesting) [slang/argot] excitante
More example sentences
- It's not that I don't find the new generation of female actresses attractive and sexy.
- These t - shirts, with their wry references to power tools, are at once sexy, attractive and cool.
- He liked her when she was angry; she was attractive and sexy as hell.
- The interesting thing is that sexy wines tend to come from certain grape varieties and wine growing areas.
- Milgram was a whiz at devising sexy experiments, but barely interested in any theoretical basis for them.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.