adj (sexier, sexiest)
- 1.1 (sexually attractive) sexyMore example sentences1.2 (erotic) [book/film/talk] erótico 1.3 (exciting, interesting) [slang/argot] excitante
More example sentences
- It's not that I don't find the new generation of female actresses attractive and sexy.
- These t - shirts, with their wry references to power tools, are at once sexy, attractive and cool.
- He liked her when she was angry; she was attractive and sexy as hell.
- The interesting thing is that sexy wines tend to come from certain grape varieties and wine growing areas.
- Milgram was a whiz at devising sexy experiments, but barely interested in any theoretical basis for them.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.