adj (sexier, sexiest)
- 1.1 (sexually attractive) sexyMore example sentences1.2 (erotic) [book/film/talk] erótico 1.3 (exciting, interesting) [slang/argot] excitante
More example sentences
- It's not that I don't find the new generation of female actresses attractive and sexy.
- These t - shirts, with their wry references to power tools, are at once sexy, attractive and cool.
- He liked her when she was angry; she was attractive and sexy as hell.
- The interesting thing is that sexy wines tend to come from certain grape varieties and wine growing areas.
- Milgram was a whiz at devising sexy experiments, but barely interested in any theoretical basis for them.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.