Translation of sexy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (sexier, sexiest)
- 1.1 (sexually attractive) sexyExample sentences1.2 (erotic) [book/film/talk] erótico 1.3 (exciting, interesting) [slang/argot] excitante
- It's not that I don't find the new generation of female actresses attractive and sexy.
- These t - shirts, with their wry references to power tools, are at once sexy, attractive and cool.
- He liked her when she was angry; she was attractive and sexy as hell.
- The interesting thing is that sexy wines tend to come from certain grape varieties and wine growing areas.
- Milgram was a whiz at devising sexy experiments, but barely interested in any theoretical basis for them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the