adj (sexier, sexiest)
- 1.1 (sexually attractive) sexyMore example sentences1.2 (erotic) [book/film/talk] erótico 1.3 (exciting, interesting) [slang/argot] excitante
More example sentences
- It's not that I don't find the new generation of female actresses attractive and sexy.
- These t - shirts, with their wry references to power tools, are at once sexy, attractive and cool.
- He liked her when she was angry; she was attractive and sexy as hell.
- The interesting thing is that sexy wines tend to come from certain grape varieties and wine growing areas.
- Milgram was a whiz at devising sexy experiments, but barely interested in any theoretical basis for them.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.