- shag-pile carpetalfombra (feminine) de pelo largoExample sentences
- It was too posh - gold chandeliers, shagpile carpet, the room as big as the ground floor of my house.
- Two $1,000 cheques fluttered on to my shagpile when I opened one of my three Christmas cards just before the festivities kicked off.
- We walk upstairs on a moth-eaten cream shagpile.
Definition of shag-pile in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.