adj (-gier, -giest)
- 1.1 [dog] lanudo, peludo; [beard/hair] enmarañado, greñudoMore example sentences1.2 [Textiles] [carpet/rug] peludo
More example sentences
- The feline bristled its shaggy fur and started to stand.
- She glanced over and saw that even Walter's shaggy fur had taken on a touch of glamour, and Bill's looked much like her own.
- The young woman noticed its shaggy fur was receding and looked to see the moon disappearing behind another cloud.
- Their big shaggy komondor sheepdogs with matted dreadlock pelts stayed close at heel.
- She took a bow, and he grinned as he scratched his shaggy head.
- The pony was old, and had been Asa's own for three years, ever since Asa's older brother, Oberon, had handed him down when he had grown out of the shaggy brown pony.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)