Translation of shaggy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-gier, -giest)
- 1.1 [dog] lanudo, peludo; [beard/hair] enmarañado, greñudoExample sentences1.2 [carpet/rug] peludo
- The feline bristled its shaggy fur and started to stand.
- She glanced over and saw that even Walter's shaggy fur had taken on a touch of glamour, and Bill's looked much like her own.
- The young woman noticed its shaggy fur was receding and looked to see the moon disappearing behind another cloud.
- Their big shaggy komondor sheepdogs with matted dreadlock pelts stayed close at heel.
- She took a bow, and he grinned as he scratched his shaggy head.
- The pony was old, and had been Asa's own for three years, ever since Asa's older brother, Oberon, had handed him down when he had grown out of the shaggy brown pony.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.