Translation of shampoo in Spanish:
noun plural -poos
- 1 uncountable or countable (product) herbal shampoochampú de hierbasExample sentences
- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- 2 countable (act) shampoo and setExample sentences
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
transitive verb -poos, -pooing, -pooed
- 1(hair)I'm going to have my hair shampooed
lavarvoy a ir a lavarme el pelo or la cabeza a la peluqueríaExample sentences
- Satisfied, she shampooed her hair and cleaned herself up.
- While Jody had been with me, the nurse had given him a bath and shampooed his hair, something else we had declined in our birth plan.
- I have bathed her, shampooed her hair, tasted her tears, her sweat, her essence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.