noun/nombre (plural -poos)
- 1.1 u and c (product) champú (masculine) herbal shampoo champú de hierbasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (act) lavado (masculine) shampoo and set lavado (masculine) y marcado
- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
More example sentences
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-poos, -pooing, -pooed)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.