n (pl -poos)
- 1.1 (product) champú (m) herbal shampoo champú de hierbas carpet shampoo champú or detergente (m) para alfombrasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (act) lavado (m) shampoo and set lavado (m) y marcado
- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
More example sentences
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
vt (-poos, -pooing, -pooed)
- 1.1 [hair] lavar I'm going to have my hair shampooed voy a ir a lavarme el pelo or la cabeza a la peluqueríaMore example sentences1.2 [carpet/upholstery] limpiar
- Satisfied, she shampooed her hair and cleaned herself up.
- While Jody had been with me, the nurse had given him a bath and shampooed his hair, something else we had declined in our birth plan.
- I have bathed her, shampooed her hair, tasted her tears, her sweat, her essence.