noun/nombre (plural -poos)
- 1.1 u and c (product) champú (masculine) herbal shampoo champú de hierbasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (act) lavado (masculine) shampoo and set lavado (masculine) y marcado
- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
More example sentences
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-poos, -pooing, -pooed)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.