- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] tiburón (masculine) 1.2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] explotador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- They are the cyber-era equivalents of highwaymen, sharks, cheesy protection racketeers.
- It is a scentless, unappealing botanical fraud sold by sharks to suckers.
- But while property sharks may be kicking up their heels, small-time Plateau landowners and their tenants are bearing the brunt.
- A few unsavory types hung at the far end of the long dark bar, and a couple of sharks were playing pool in the side room.
- Karaoke in a place like this fits right in next to the dudes watching the game on the tube and the pool sharks getting busy upstairs.
- Preston, a pool shark, once beat singer Willie Nelson for $300,000 in dominoes.