n (plural shellfish)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (creature) marisco (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (collectively) mariscos (masculine plural), marisco (masculine) (Spain/España) to eat shellfish comer mariscos or (in Spain also/en España también) mariscoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Add any available shellfish or molluscs - abalone, sea snail, Moreton Bay bugs.
- They impact the populations of shellfish and crustaceans in their area.
- For the shellfish may carry an infection which causes severe stomach upsets in anyone who eats them.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- Fish and shellfish are still important foods in the current diet, as they were in the past.
- Small mammals, turkeys, fish, and shellfish were important foods, as too were hickory nuts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.