noun/nombre (plural shellfish)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (creature) marisco (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (collectively) mariscos (masculine plural), marisco (masculine) (Spain/España) to eat shellfish comer mariscos or (in Spain also/en España también) mariscoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Add any available shellfish or molluscs - abalone, sea snail, Moreton Bay bugs.
- They impact the populations of shellfish and crustaceans in their area.
- For the shellfish may carry an infection which causes severe stomach upsets in anyone who eats them.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- Fish and shellfish are still important foods in the current diet, as they were in the past.
- Small mammals, turkeys, fish, and shellfish were important foods, as too were hickory nuts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to