- 1.1 [Anat] espinilla (f), canilla (f) (before n) shin guard/pad espinillera (f)More example sentences1.2 (of beef) (BrE) jarrete (m)
More example sentences
- Children commonly fall and scrape or bruise the skin covering anterior parts of the body such as the shins, knees, hands, elbows, nose, periorbital area and forehead.
- Work on flexibility everyday, particularly around your hips, thighs, knees, shins and especially your feet.
- There are pieces of armor around her wrists, elbows, knees, thighs and shins.
- For my main course, I had the fillet of Aberdeen beef, with braised shin and green vegetables, served on a bed of creamed celeriac and Madeira sauce.
- Brian sauntered past his meat cases, into a back room where an employee hacked away at shins of beef, and through the door of his meat refrigerator.
- For beef, good casserole cuts are shin, brisket, neck, topside, thick flank or shoulder.
- he shinned up the tree se trepó al árbol she shinned down the rope se deslizó por la cuerdaMore example sentences
- Others climbed trees and shinned up sections of the Minster.
- He used to frighten us all by shinning up lamp posts, or climbing up into the loft or on to our porch.
- I climbed out of the window, shinned down the drain pipe, crossed the back lawn and hopped over the wall.