Translation of ship in Spanish:
- a sailing shipun veleroa passenger shipun barco or un buque de pasajerosa container shipun buque portacontenedoreson board ship to abandon shipabandonar el barcoa ship of the line [archaic]un buque de guerrathe ship's companyla tripulaciónthe ship's doctorel médico de a bordolike ships that pass in the nightcomo extrañosto run a tight shipser muy eficientewhen my ship comes in o homecuando me toque la lotería
transitive verb -pp-
- 1 1.1 (send by sea)enviar or mandar por barcoI'm having my trunk shipped outvoy a mandar el baúl por barco1.2 (send) we ship goods anywhere in the countryenviamos or despachamos mercancías a cualquier parte del paísExample sentences
- The construction company is shipping the goods to the town and is asking its customers to help with the appeal for goods and building materials.
- When we speak of trade, we usually think of goods being shipped across borders.
- For the same reasons, many U.S. online merchants, particularly smaller companies, do not currently ship goods to Canada.
- Of course, we'll cut their benefits, combat pay and make it difficult to ship their goods home from their overseas postings.
- Trade goods were shipped from French Atlantic ports to Quebec, then to Montreal, to be sold to small companies of traders licensed to deal with Native suppliers in the interior.
- If all else fails, the mafia hijack transports of cigarettes and alcohol and then ship the stolen goods into Britain.
intransitive verb -pp-
- 1.1 1.2 (send away)
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object
enviar or mandar por barco2verb + adverb he shipped out to Hawaii
(se) embarcó para Hawai
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.