- 1.1 countable/numerable (goods) envío (masculine), remesa (feminine), consignación (feminine) overseas shipments envíos (masculine plural) al extranjeroMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) ready for shipment listo para el embarque lost in shipment perdido durante el transporte
More example sentences
- They have ultimate control over when the shipments arrive at a booth and when they are picked up.
- He once received a large shipment of American wheat for the kids in Shanti Bhavan.
- And when wildlife inspectors intercept illegal shipments of endangered and threatened animals, he is the first person called.
- This can be at the time of shipment - once it has obtained the transport documents evidencing shipment.
- Some orders are stacked onto wheeled carts before shipment for ease of delivery in stores.
- All orders must have credit clearance from the Company prior to shipment or delivery.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the