- 1.1 countable/numerable (goods) envío (m), remesa (f), consignación (f) overseas shipments envíos (masculine plural) al extranjeroMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) ready for shipment listo para el embarque lost in shipment perdido durante el transporte
More example sentences
- They have ultimate control over when the shipments arrive at a booth and when they are picked up.
- He once received a large shipment of American wheat for the kids in Shanti Bhavan.
- And when wildlife inspectors intercept illegal shipments of endangered and threatened animals, he is the first person called.
- This can be at the time of shipment - once it has obtained the transport documents evidencing shipment.
- Some orders are stacked onto wheeled carts before shipment for ease of delivery in stores.
- All orders must have credit clearance from the Company prior to shipment or delivery.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.