- 1.1 countable/numerable (goods) envío (masculine), remesa (feminine), consignación (feminine) overseas shipments envíos (masculine plural) al extranjeroMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) ready for shipment listo para el embarque lost in shipment perdido durante el transporte
More example sentences
- They have ultimate control over when the shipments arrive at a booth and when they are picked up.
- He once received a large shipment of American wheat for the kids in Shanti Bhavan.
- And when wildlife inspectors intercept illegal shipments of endangered and threatened animals, he is the first person called.
- This can be at the time of shipment - once it has obtained the transport documents evidencing shipment.
- Some orders are stacked onto wheeled carts before shipment for ease of delivery in stores.
- All orders must have credit clearance from the Company prior to shipment or delivery.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.