- 1.1 countable/numerable (goods) envío (m), remesa (f), consignación (f) overseas shipments envíos (masculine plural) al extranjeroMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) ready for shipment listo para el embarque lost in shipment perdido durante el transporte
More example sentences
- They have ultimate control over when the shipments arrive at a booth and when they are picked up.
- He once received a large shipment of American wheat for the kids in Shanti Bhavan.
- And when wildlife inspectors intercept illegal shipments of endangered and threatened animals, he is the first person called.
- This can be at the time of shipment - once it has obtained the transport documents evidencing shipment.
- Some orders are stacked onto wheeled carts before shipment for ease of delivery in stores.
- All orders must have credit clearance from the Company prior to shipment or delivery.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.