Translation of shipping in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ships) barcos (masculine plural), embarcaciones (feminine plural) [formal] attention all shipping! ¡atención todas las embarcaciones! the canal is open to shipping el canal está abierto a la navegación (before noun/delante del nombre) [lane/route] de navegaciónExample sentences1.2 (transportation of freight) transporte (masculine) shipping by air/rail/road/sea transporte aéreo/por ferrocarril/por carretera/marítimo shipping charge gastos (masculine plural) de envío or de expedición
- There was something as massive and significant as the construction of the St. Lawrence Seaway which re-directed much shipping away from Eastern ports.
- Shetland Coastguard and Orkney Harbours are broadcasting warnings to all shipping in the area.
- Besides, if Somalia was key to securing shipping through the area, why did we leave after the Black Hawk Down disaster?
- Still, to deter underage drinking, the states that allow direct shipping require an adult signature upon delivery.
- Lack of security for low-flying aircraft complicates shipping and transportation too.
- Transportation and shipping have slowed to ensure no further spread of the snake.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to