- 1.1 (ships) barcos (mpl), embarcaciones (fpl) [formal] attention all shipping! ¡atención todas las embarcaciones! the canal is open to shipping el canal está abierto a la navegación (before noun/delante del nombre) [lane/route] de navegación shipping agent consignatario, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (transportation of freight) transporte (masculine) shipping by air/rail/road/sea transporte aéreo/por ferrocarril/por carretera/marítimo (before noun/delante del nombre) shipping bill certificado (masculine) de embarque shipping charge gastos (masculine plural) de envío or de expedición shipping forecast (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) pronóstico (masculine) maritimo
More example sentences
- There was something as massive and significant as the construction of the St. Lawrence Seaway which re-directed much shipping away from Eastern ports.
- Shetland Coastguard and Orkney Harbours are broadcasting warnings to all shipping in the area.
- Besides, if Somalia was key to securing shipping through the area, why did we leave after the Black Hawk Down disaster?
- Still, to deter underage drinking, the states that allow direct shipping require an adult signature upon delivery.
- Lack of security for low-flying aircraft complicates shipping and transportation too.
- Transportation and shipping have slowed to ensure no further spread of the snake.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an