- 1.1 [news/report] espeluznante, horrible, horrorosoMore example sentences1.2 [weather/cough] espantoso, horrible she looked shocking estaba espantosa
More example sentences1.3 [behavior/language] escandaloso, vergonzoso it's shocking, the prices they charge es un escándalo or es escandaloso lo que cobran
- And a Missouri family got a shocking surprise when they moved into their apartment.
- They were in fear for his safety after watching television news reports showing the shocking effects of the floods in Mozambique - the worst for 40 years.
- With this shocking admission, our news team realized that the problem of fraudulent grading ran deeper than we had feared.
More example sentences
- And then he committed a shocking foul on the goalkeeper.
- There is some really shocking and disgusting stuff in this book.
- The offensive and shocking new program is a show for blokes about being a bloke and doing blokey things.
- We just had to deal with such a shocking, disgusting situation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.