adj (-dier, -diest)
- 1.1 (of inferior quality) [goods/workmanship] de muy mala calidad shoddy work chapuza (f)More example sentences1.2 (mean) [behavior/treatment] bajo, mezquino
More example sentences
- Describing me, he refers to my shoddy suit and badly scuffed shoes.
- Even then, homeowners often complain of shoddy workmanship.
- We can't say much about your shoddy workmanship, your poor literacy skills or your goldfish-like imagination.
- That, given sufficient publicity some kind of audience will appeal for almost any event, no matter how shoddy or potentially immoral.
- Historically, it has a shoddy pedigree of corruption and death.
- David thinks it's time to tear up the PC rule book and pull black men up on their shoddy behaviour.