Translation of shoddy in Spanish:
adjective -dier, -diest
- 1.1 (of inferior quality)(goods/workmanship)shoddy work
de muy mala calidadExample sentences1.2 (mean)
- Describing me, he refers to my shoddy suit and badly scuffed shoes.
- Even then, homeowners often complain of shoddy workmanship.
- We can't say much about your shoddy workmanship, your poor literacy skills or your goldfish-like imagination.
- That, given sufficient publicity some kind of audience will appeal for almost any event, no matter how shoddy or potentially immoral.
- Historically, it has a shoddy pedigree of corruption and death.
- David thinks it's time to tear up the PC rule book and pull black men up on their shoddy behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.