Translation of shooting in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (exchange of fire)(shots)1.2 uncountable and countable (killing)tiros (masculine plural)disparos (masculine plural)(execution)Example sentences
- The live firing practices included rapid-fire shoots enabling reconnaissance members to practice accurate instinctive shooting.
- You've been practicing your shooting in here again, haven't you?
- And with that he walked away through the crowd that had gathered to practice their shooting.
- 2 2.1 uncountable (hunting) 2.2 countable (land)(British English)coto (masculine) or vedado (masculine) de cazaExample sentences
- The inaugural games of the modern Olympics, held in Athens in 1896, included shooting, and the sport has been part of the Commonwealth Games since 1966.
- Gary added: ‘The air weapons section is growing and we hope to be a competitive force in the sport of shooting.’
- Weightlifting and even sports such as fencing and shooting may also have cause for concern.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.