Translation of shortcake in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable(tarta de fruta)Example sentences
- I preferred berries on shortcake with a big scoop of ice cream, but I had to admit those melons were sweet.
- Spoon sliced berries and any juices over shortcake.
- 2 uncountable (British English)(tipo de→ shortbread)Example sentences
- The boys' superb home-made vanilla ice-cream was creamy and lush, while the caramel shortcake was a cracking example.
- She baked mouth-watering cakes, mini chocolate muffins and millionaire shortcake to keep everyone happy.
- Blanched almonds, cloves, and rosewater may enhance their appearance and flavour; and their texture is like shortbread (or shortcake in N. America).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.