Translation of shortcut in Spanish:
- 1.1 (route) to take a shortcuttomar un atajo
(a)cortar caminoExample sentences1.2 (time-saving method) there are no shortcuts to success
no hay fórmulas mágicas para el éxitoa handy shortcut to producing perfect ice creamun método fácil y rápido para que los helados resulten perfectos1.3(Computing)(before noun) short-cut key
- We're always looking for the quick route, the short cut, the way to avoid the traffic.
- Ignoring it as was my custom, I turned off the main road, and took the short cut through the woods.
- We took a short cut through the woods behind the elementary school at the edge of our neighborhood, and emerged at the side of the highway.
acceso (masculine) directoatajo (masculine) de teclado
tecla (feminine) de acceso directoExample sentences
- The update for the text abbreviation expansion utility added the ability to customize the application's keyboard shortcuts.
- Instead of selecting the Get Info option from the menu bar, you can also use the Command-I keyboard short cut.
- In the past few years, search engines have been adding a variety of shortcuts direct from their search boxes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.