Translation of shortcut in Spanish:
- 1.1 (route) atajo (masculine) to take a shortcut tomar un atajo, (a)cortar caminoExample sentences1.2 (time-saving method) there are no shortcuts to success no hay fórmulas mágicas para el éxito a handy shortcut to producing perfect ice cream un método fácil y rápido para que los helados resulten perfectos 1.3 [Computing/Informática] acceso (masculine) directo (before noun/delante del nombre) short-cut key atajo (masculine) de teclado, tecla (feminine) de acceso directo
- We're always looking for the quick route, the short cut, the way to avoid the traffic.
- Ignoring it as was my custom, I turned off the main road, and took the short cut through the woods.
- We took a short cut through the woods behind the elementary school at the edge of our neighborhood, and emerged at the side of the highway.
- The update for the text abbreviation expansion utility added the ability to customize the application's keyboard shortcuts.
- Instead of selecting the Get Info option from the menu bar, you can also use the Command-I keyboard short cut.
- In the past few years, search engines have been adding a variety of shortcuts direct from their search boxes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.