- 1.1 (route) atajo (masculine) to take a shortcut tomar un atajo, (a)cortar caminoMore example sentences1.2 (time-saving method) there are no shortcuts to success no hay fórmulas mágicas para el éxito a handy shortcut to producing perfect ice cream un método fácil y rápido para que los helados resulten perfectos 1.3 [Computing/Informática] acceso (masculine) directo (before noun/delante del nombre) short-cut key atajo (masculine) de teclado, tecla (feminine) de acceso directo
More example sentences
- We're always looking for the quick route, the short cut, the way to avoid the traffic.
- Ignoring it as was my custom, I turned off the main road, and took the short cut through the woods.
- We took a short cut through the woods behind the elementary school at the edge of our neighborhood, and emerged at the side of the highway.
- The update for the text abbreviation expansion utility added the ability to customize the application's keyboard shortcuts.
- Instead of selecting the Get Info option from the menu bar, you can also use the Command-I keyboard short cut.
- In the past few years, search engines have been adding a variety of shortcuts direct from their search boxes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.