- 1.1 (route) atajo (masculine) to take a shortcut tomar un atajo, (a)cortar caminoMore example sentences1.2 (time-saving method) there are no shortcuts to success no hay fórmulas mágicas para el éxito a handy shortcut to producing perfect ice cream un método fácil y rápido para que los helados resulten perfectos 1.3 [Computing/Informática] acceso (masculine) directo (before noun/delante del nombre) short-cut key atajo (m) de teclado, tecla (f) de acceso directo
More example sentences
- We're always looking for the quick route, the short cut, the way to avoid the traffic.
- Ignoring it as was my custom, I turned off the main road, and took the short cut through the woods.
- We took a short cut through the woods behind the elementary school at the edge of our neighborhood, and emerged at the side of the highway.
- The update for the text abbreviation expansion utility added the ability to customize the application's keyboard shortcuts.
- Instead of selecting the Get Info option from the menu bar, you can also use the Command-I keyboard short cut.
- In the past few years, search engines have been adding a variety of shortcuts direct from their search boxes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.