- 1.1 (make shorter) [skirt/sleeves] acortar; [text/report] acortar, abreviar plans to shorten the working week planes para reducir la jornada laboral to shorten sail [Nautical/Náutica] reducir* velas to shorten the odds aumentar las probabilidades 1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] [pastry] agregarle* mantequilla ( or grasa etc) aMore example sentences
- Do you think Setta needs to shorten his stride when approaching the ball on field goals?
- In the fall and as winter approaches, the days shorten and temperatures drop.
- With less flexibility at the hip and ankle, your stride will shorten.
- [days/nights] acortarse the odds have shortened las probabilidades han aumentado
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.