Translation of shorthand typist in Spanish:
- (British English)taquimecanógrafo, (-fa) (masculine, feminine)taquimeca (masculine or feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- In her late twenties my mother became (thanks to the Pitman School) a shorthand typist.
- After leaving school at 15 she joined Barclays in 1954 as a shorthand typist.
- Getting writer's cramp in the midst of What Maisie Knew, Henry James hired a shorthand typist and his style changed accordingly.
Definition of shorthand typist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.