- 1.1 (soon) dentro de poco he'll be leaving shortly for Paris saldrá dentro de poco or [formal] en breve para París I'll be with you shortly enseguida estoy con usted, no tardaré en atenderlo shortly before/after midnight poco antes/después de la medianocheMore example sentences1.2 (briefly) en una palabra
More example sentences1.3 (curtly) bruscamente, de modo or de manera cortante
- Details of these will be made available shortly before the summer launch.
- Again and again we saw those pictures of the television presenter shopping in London shortly before her death.
- I had tried a number of times to get back into writing shortly after the funeral but I soon gave up.
- The letter shortly, but strictly stated that her previous life and hopes were over.
- Householders in the Borris area will receive a letter shortly advising them of the offer.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to