- 1.1 (soon) dentro de poco he'll be leaving shortly for Paris saldrá dentro de poco or [formal] en breve para París I'll be with you shortly enseguida estoy con usted, no tardaré en atenderlo shortly before/after midnight poco antes/después de la medianocheMore example sentences1.2 (briefly) en una palabra
More example sentences1.3 (curtly) bruscamente, de modo or de manera cortante
- Details of these will be made available shortly before the summer launch.
- Again and again we saw those pictures of the television presenter shopping in London shortly before her death.
- I had tried a number of times to get back into writing shortly after the funeral but I soon gave up.
- The letter shortly, but strictly stated that her previous life and hopes were over.
- Householders in the Borris area will receive a letter shortly advising them of the offer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.