- 1.1 (soon) dentro de poco he'll be leaving shortly for Paris saldrá dentro de poco or [formal] en breve para París I'll be with you shortly enseguida estoy con usted, no tardaré en atenderlo shortly before/after midnight poco antes/después de la medianocheMore example sentences1.2 (briefly) en una palabra
More example sentences1.3 (curtly) bruscamente, de modo or de manera cortante
- Details of these will be made available shortly before the summer launch.
- Again and again we saw those pictures of the television presenter shopping in London shortly before her death.
- I had tried a number of times to get back into writing shortly after the funeral but I soon gave up.
- The letter shortly, but strictly stated that her previous life and hopes were over.
- Householders in the Borris area will receive a letter shortly advising them of the offer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.