Translation of shortly in Spanish:
- 1.1 (soon)dentro de pocohe'll be leaving shortly for Parissaldrá dentro de poco or [formal] en breve para ParísI'll be with you shortlyenseguida estoy con ustedshortly before/after midnight
no tardaré en atenderlopoco antes/después de la medianocheExample sentences1.2 (briefly)
en una palabraExample sentences1.3 (curtly)
- Details of these will be made available shortly before the summer launch.
- Again and again we saw those pictures of the television presenter shopping in London shortly before her death.
- I had tried a number of times to get back into writing shortly after the funeral but I soon gave up.
- The letter shortly, but strictly stated that her previous life and hopes were over.
- Householders in the Borris area will receive a letter shortly advising them of the offer.
de modo or de manera cortante
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.