- 1.1 (of garment) tirante (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) bretel (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of bag) correa (feminine)
More example sentences
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...