- 1.1 (of garment) tirante (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) bretel (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of bag) correa (feminine)
More example sentences
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.