Translation of shoulder strap in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of garment) tirante (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) bretel (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (of bag) correa (feminine)
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.