Translation of shoulder strap in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of garment) tirante (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) bretel (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (of bag) correa (feminine)
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.