- 1.1 (of garment) tirante (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) bretel (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of bag) correa (feminine)
More example sentences
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.