Translation of showcase in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (advantageous setting) the series is simply a showcase for its starsla serie no es más que un vehículo para el lucimiento de sus estrellas1.2 (spectacular example) he turned the country into a showcase of capitalismconvirtió al país en un escaparate del capitalismo
- 2 (cabinet)Example sentences
- The first one I saw displayed in a gun shop showcase drew customers like bears to honey.
- It is shipped after the buyer collects his or her Corvette from its showcase in the museum.
- New models are displayed in one showcase, and rental guns are offered in another.
- (American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.