Translation of showcase in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (advantageous setting) the series is simply a showcase for its starsla serie no es más que un vehículo para el lucimiento de sus estrellas1.2 (spectacular example) he turned the country into a showcase of capitalismconvirtió al país en un escaparate del capitalismo
- 2 (cabinet)Example sentences
- The first one I saw displayed in a gun shop showcase drew customers like bears to honey.
- It is shipped after the buyer collects his or her Corvette from its showcase in the museum.
- New models are displayed in one showcase, and rental guns are offered in another.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.