- 1 1.1 (advantageous setting) the series is simply a showcase for its stars la serie no es más que un vehículo para el lucimiento de sus estrellas 1.2 (spectacular example) escaparate (masculine) he turned the country into a showcase of capitalism convirtió al país en un escaparate del capitalismo
- 2 (cabinet) vitrina (feminine)More example sentences
- The first one I saw displayed in a gun shop showcase drew customers like bears to honey.
- It is shipped after the buyer collects his or her Corvette from its showcase in the museum.
- New models are displayed in one showcase, and rental guns are offered in another.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) exhibir
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.