Translation of showcase in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (advantageous setting) the series is simply a showcase for its stars la serie no es más que un vehículo para el lucimiento de sus estrellas 1.2 (spectacular example) escaparate (masculine) he turned the country into a showcase of capitalism convirtió al país en un escaparate del capitalismo
- 2 (cabinet) vitrina (feminine)Example sentences
- The first one I saw displayed in a gun shop showcase drew customers like bears to honey.
- It is shipped after the buyer collects his or her Corvette from its showcase in the museum.
- New models are displayed in one showcase, and rental guns are offered in another.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) exhibir
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the