- grito (m), chillido (m) to let out a shriek dar* or pegar* un grito or chillido a shriek of pain un grito or alarido de dolor a shriek of delight/terror un grito or chillido de placer/terror the shriek of a train whistle el agudo pitido de un tren with a shriek of tires con un chirrido de neumáticos we could hear shrieks of laughter oíamos risotadasMore example sentences
- All the shrieks and screams inside sound like wind from the outside.
- The boy started to scream, not a yell of pain but a high-pitched shriek of panic that reminded me of a rabbit's death throes, which reminded me that I was hungry.
- Now maybe it'll go away - It let out a high-pitched shriek and Robyn screamed, now fully awake.
- gritar, chillar to shriek with pain gritar de dolor to shriek with laughter reírse* histéricamente to shriek
atsb gritarle or chillarle aalgn stop shrieking at me! ¡no me chilles!More example sentences
- Chehl tried to get free, shrieking in pain and terror, but he couldn't break loose.
- I shrieked with laughter, which is what you do with Rosemary, for her own contagious laugh is as big as she is.
- Sadie shrieked with laughter, and looked up to the sky.