Translation of shriek in Spanish:
- to let out a shriekdar or pegar un grito or chillidoa shriek of painun grito or alarido de dolora shriek of delight/terrorun grito or chillido de placer/terrorthe shriek of a train whistleel agudo pitido de un trenwith a shriek of tirescon un chirrido de neumáticoswe could hear shrieks of laughteroíamos risotadasExample sentences
- All the shrieks and screams inside sound like wind from the outside.
- The boy started to scream, not a yell of pain but a high-pitched shriek of panic that reminded me of a rabbit's death throes, which reminded me that I was hungry.
- Now maybe it'll go away - It let out a high-pitched shriek and Robyn screamed, now fully awake.
- to shriek with paingritar de dolorto shriek with laughterreírse histéricamenteto shriek
atsomebodygritarle or chillarlestop shrieking at me! aalguien¡no me chilles!Example sentences
- Chehl tried to get free, shrieking in pain and terror, but he couldn't break loose.
- I shrieked with laughter, which is what you do with Rosemary, for her own contagious laugh is as big as she is.
- Sadie shrieked with laughter, and looked up to the sky.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.