Translation of shrimp in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural shrimp or (in British English also/en inglés británico también) , shrimps)
- 1 (large) (American English/inglés norteamericano) langostino (masculine), camarón (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (medium) camarón (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , gamba (feminine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) , langostino (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) ; (small) (British English/inglés británico) camarón (masculine), quisquilla (feminine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
- 2(plural shrimps)(small person) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo] renacuajo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo], enano, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]Example sentences
- Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.