- 1 (on window — inner) postigo (masculine), contraventana (feminine); (— outer) postigo (masculine), persiana (feminine) to put up the shutters bajar la cortina, cerrar* el negocioMore example sentences
- A pair of windows with wooden shutters allows for a good deal of incoming light.
- It appears that a thief, described as a drunk male wearing a combat jacket, used a crowbar to prise open the security shutter before smashing the window.
- There were two doors, both seemingly exiting to the outside, and two windows that were covered on the inside by primitive wooden shutters.
- 2 [Photography/Fotografía] obturador (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) shutter release disparador (masculine) shutter speed tiempo (masculine) de exposiciónMore example sentences
- In order to prevent the image from being blurry, Cassini actually had to rotate while the camera shutter was open in order to maintain her pointing at Phoebe.
- When the shutter of your camera opens for that fraction of a second, photons of light stream in and strike the silver halide grains suspended in the gelatin emulsion.
- The camera shutter was open for 8 m sec per frame to avoid motion blur of the particles.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.