Translation of sick note in Spanish:
- (British English)certificado (masculine) de enfermedadExample sentences
- Family doctors say they are struggling to cope with the soaring demand for sick notes as suspicious employers insist workers provide medical proof they are not skiving.
- Bradford Crown Court heard that it was only when Brown began to seek sick notes for her absences that her series of lies was revealed.
- The survey also highlighted concerns about the sick note system, most employers believing doctors issued them too easily.
Definition of sick note in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.