Translation of sideboard in Spanish:
- 1 (piece of furniture)Example sentences
- In the end, the right wall only displayed an antique sideboard, the china cupboard, a quaint old rocking chair Brianna couldn't bear to part with and a bookshelf.
- Stock includes dining tables, chairs, sideboards, credenzas, chests of drawers, lighting and accessories.
- As Washington and his new wife chose ceramics and glass to set a fashionable table, they also ordered new chairs, tables, sideboards, and other furniture, along with cloth for bed hangings and curtains.
- 2also: sideboards plural(British) → sideburns
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.