Translation of sideboard in Spanish:
- 1 (piece of furniture) aparador (masculine), seibó (masculine) (Venezuela)Example sentences
- In the end, the right wall only displayed an antique sideboard, the china cupboard, a quaint old rocking chair Brianna couldn't bear to part with and a bookshelf.
- Stock includes dining tables, chairs, sideboards, credenzas, chests of drawers, lighting and accessories.
- As Washington and his new wife chose ceramics and glass to set a fashionable table, they also ordered new chairs, tables, sideboards, and other furniture, along with cloth for bed hangings and curtains.
- 2(sideboards plural)(British English/inglés británico) sideburns
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.