Translation of sidelight in Spanish:
- 1.1 (incidental information)Example sentences1.2
(British English) (Cars)
- The author's researches have quarried further bits of biographical data and sometimes helpful sidelights and background information on various situations and personalities.
- An interesting sidelight offered by the Encyclopedia is information on the Chaplain Support Operations, an area overlooked in Second World War histories.
- For readers of his latest novel, Out of Ireland, the stories of these two girls also provide a fascinating sidelight and illumination of the characters and events in the novel.
luz (feminine) de posición
piloto (masculine) (Spain)
cocuyo (masculine) (Colombia) (Venezuela)Example sentences
- Both the xenon dipped headlights and sidelights automatically follow the direction of the front wheels.
- Wander round to the back and the rear light clusters are designed to resemble the iris of an eye, with the sidelights, brake lights and indicators arranged in concentric circles.
- But for your own safety, look at those cars coming towards you in the fog and rain and note which ones are most difficult to see, those with headlights on or those with silly little sidelights?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.