- 1.1 (incidental information) detalle (m) (incidental), anécdota (f)More example sentences1.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cars/Automovilismo] luz (f) de posición, piloto (m) (Spain/España) , cocuyo (masculine) (Colombia, Venezuela)
More example sentences
- The author's researches have quarried further bits of biographical data and sometimes helpful sidelights and background information on various situations and personalities.
- An interesting sidelight offered by the Encyclopedia is information on the Chaplain Support Operations, an area overlooked in Second World War histories.
- For readers of his latest novel, Out of Ireland, the stories of these two girls also provide a fascinating sidelight and illumination of the characters and events in the novel.
- Both the xenon dipped headlights and sidelights automatically follow the direction of the front wheels.
- Wander round to the back and the rear light clusters are designed to resemble the iris of an eye, with the sidelights, brake lights and indicators arranged in concentric circles.
- But for your own safety, look at those cars coming towards you in the fog and rain and note which ones are most difficult to see, those with headlights on or those with silly little sidelights?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.