Translation of signify in Spanish:
- 1.1 (denote, mean)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (indicate)
- The fact that Evelyn is female doesn't, to me, signify anything more to me than what her gender is.
- It had the Red Tractor symbol signifying it was produced to farm assured standards in the UK.
- Although nothing much is known about Tshongolo, the fact that he is Western Cape's middleweight champion and is rated number six in the country, signifies his boxing ability.
- It's a West African symbol that signifies the importance of learning from the past.
- The image of the plough signifies the end of the pioneer era and the end of their adolescence.
- The stone-built wall at the rooftop patio has the shape of five rays signifying the five elements.
- tener importanciaExample sentences
- CFDs allow investors to own shares at a percentage of the actual cost of ownership, but do not necessarily signify for voting purposes.
- We know by now that these fateful peculiarities, right after the credits, need not necessarily signify.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.