Translation of silhouette in Spanish:
- 1.1 (outline) to see something in silhouettever la silueta de algoExample sentences1.2 (Art)
- The design of their silhouettes against the light background with full windows is reminiscent of a Japanese screen.
- They dive down deep and look for prey that appear as dark silhouettes against the brighter underside of the ice.
- Dark silhouettes lurched crazily in the flickering light, while the pub doors creaked and slammed threatrically in the wind.
- These works are positives, so the amphibians are sharp, black silhouettes.
- Sugiura often uses the photogram as a paper negative to print a positive, in which the subject becomes a black silhouette.
- In one painting enigmatically titled Hoovering, there appears to be a black silhouette of a rabbit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the