- 1.1 (of silk) [gown/shirt] de sedaMore example sentences1.2 (like silk) [hair/skin] sedoso, como la seda
More example sentences1.3 (suave) [tones/voice] suave, aterciopelado
- The gown shone with a gleam of a thin layer of silken silver fabric that covered the light blue.
- The cover shows a soldier's combat helmet side-by-side with a diplomat's silken top hat.
- Despite an insulating jacket of leather over his three layers of silken robes, he was still shivering.
- Alaska was always smiling with spontaneous gestures, had silken hair, soft, wrinkle free, natural skin that was most alluring.
- His soft brown strands of silken hair shine in the fading sunlight, gently sweeping into his eyes and over the planes of his face.
- She had long, soft layers of silken chestnut hair that draped over her slender shoulders and cascaded down to the base of her back.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)