- 1.1 (of silk) [gown/shirt] de sedaMore example sentences1.2 (like silk) [hair/skin] sedoso, como la seda
More example sentences1.3 (suave) [tones/voice] suave, aterciopelado
- The gown shone with a gleam of a thin layer of silken silver fabric that covered the light blue.
- The cover shows a soldier's combat helmet side-by-side with a diplomat's silken top hat.
- Despite an insulating jacket of leather over his three layers of silken robes, he was still shivering.
- Alaska was always smiling with spontaneous gestures, had silken hair, soft, wrinkle free, natural skin that was most alluring.
- His soft brown strands of silken hair shine in the fading sunlight, gently sweeping into his eyes and over the planes of his face.
- She had long, soft layers of silken chestnut hair that draped over her slender shoulders and cascaded down to the base of her back.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.