Translation of silken in Spanish:
- 1 (of silk)(gown/shirt)
de sedaExample sentences
- The gown shone with a gleam of a thin layer of silken silver fabric that covered the light blue.
- The cover shows a soldier's combat helmet side-by-side with a diplomat's silken top hat.
- Despite an insulating jacket of leather over his three layers of silken robes, he was still shivering.
- 2 (like silk)(hair/skin)
como la sedaExample sentences
- Alaska was always smiling with spontaneous gestures, had silken hair, soft, wrinkle free, natural skin that was most alluring.
- His soft brown strands of silken hair shine in the fading sunlight, gently sweeping into his eyes and over the planes of his face.
- She had long, soft layers of silken chestnut hair that draped over her slender shoulders and cascaded down to the base of her back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.