- 1.1 countable/numerable [Zoology/Zoología] zorro (masculine) plateadoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (fur) piel (feminine) de zorro plateado
More example sentences
- The old prison is now a museum, and the nearby wildlife park has rare Scottish wildcats as well as silver foxes, badgers, deer and wallabies.
- The silver fox, a variant of the red fox, is a close relative of the dog.
- With his grey silk suit to match his hair, Vincent suggests a silver fox (the predator image is underscored when a coyote, eyes flaring briefly, crosses in front of the taxi).
- One technical innovation is Saga's fish scale technique which uses different fur types such as silver fox with mink to create a lightness of texture with pattern.
- Dressed in an ever deeper purple, the king's robe was adorned with silver fox around the neckline.
- She called up a mental picture of herself with a long, luxurious silver fox tail wrapped around her body.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.