Translation of simulate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reproduce) a simulated attackun simulacro de ataqueExample sentences1.2 (feign)
- But the dead giveaway on almost any of these fraudulent emails is not the painstakingly simulated appearance or the sophisticated coding, but the grammar!
- He explains that the video was supposed to go through a film filter, simulating the appearance of film.
- Under the opulent chandelier of the Continental Hotel, well-heeled characters try to simulate bourgeois normality in a world of chaotic street battles and high-level skulduggery.
also: simulated past participlesimulated fur simulated pearlsperlas (feminine plural) artificiales
- The message seems to be that it's inhuman to torture a nonhuman who simulates human emotion convincingly enough.
- At best, they claim, clever programming might allow it to simulate human emotions, but these would just be clever fakes.
- Here's how it goes: in live theatre, you're in the same physical space as people who are simulating fury or misery or excitement or love.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.