Translation of sing in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(person/bird)to sing alto/bass
cantartener voz de tenor/de bajoa mother was singing to her childuna madre le cantaba a su hijoshe sings to (the accompaniment of) the guitarcanta acompañada de la guitarraExample sentences
- And those closing strains die away, and the finale begins, a faint chorus of distant voices singing in unison, the orchestra silent.
- This opens strikingly with the high voices singing unaccompanied in unison.
- Make a tape of your own voice talking or singing to the baby.
(wind/kettle)my ears are singing
- Like most birds, zebra finches sing as the sun rises.
- Tall, thick-branched trees surrounded her and there was nothing but the sounds of the birds singing amidst the trees.
- There are no bombs in this world; the sounds are just of tree growing and birds singing.
silbarme zumban or me silban los oídosExample sentences
- Through the enveloping silence came the sound of the wind singing through the passes.
- Dad tunes the Kingswood once a month like a classical musician would tune his violin, and the engine sings.
- 1 sing me a songcántame una canciónto sing somebody to sleepcantarle a alguien para que se duermaa sung mass
arrullar a alguien cantandouna misa cantadato sing a different song o tuneif you were seventy, you'd be singing a different tunesi tuvieras setenta años, no opinarías lo mismoExample sentences
- To add to the atmosphere, members of Newport Choir and friends sang carols and Christmas songs under the Christmas Tree.
- After a couple of songs the members sang ditties from the latest movies.
- They revived the handbell choir, answering God's invitation to sing a new song.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.