Translation of singe in Spanish:
transitive verb singes, singeing, singed
- to singe one's beard/eyebrowschamuscarse or quemarse la barba/las cejasExample sentences
- Try not to set your sheets on fire or singe your eyebrows.
- ‘The inside wall was slightly singed but the fire brigade said I had been minutes away from losing the entire flat,’ he said.
- The fire also singed a turret of Holy Trinity Cathedral on Hart Street.
- quemadura (feminine) (superficial)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.