Translation of single-decker in Spanish:
- autobús (masculine) de un pisoExample sentences
- The accident left a scene of devastation as the single-decker bus, lorry and two cars were strewn across the road amid debris and broken glass.
- A woman was killed when her car collided with a single-decker bus on the A19 between York and Selby yesterday.
- This also poses a problem with safety, as children have been found to be sitting on the back window shelf on a single-decker bus, sitting on each others knees, and also standing up in the aisles.
Definition of single-decker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to