Translation of siphon in Spanish:
- 1.1 (tube) 1.2 (container)Example sentences
- In the extinguisher, a plastic siphon tube leads from the bottom of the fire-suppressant reservoir to the top of the extinguisher.
- Keep a syphon tube in the boot incase you need to make a quick refill.
- Not one to waste time, I unscrewed the gas cap and slipped the siphon tube into the tank.
- (liquid/fuel)they siphon the liquid out of the barrel into the bottlessacar con sifónusan un sifón para trasvasar el líquido del barril a las botellasExample sentences
- If straining methods do not adequately filter out the fine particles and sediment from the liqueur, try siphoning off the clear liquid.
- You can recycle bath and washing water by using the garden hose to syphon the waste water onto the garden.
- The simplest solutions like siphoning the washing water onto the garden are the most effective in the long run.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.