- 1 (circumstances, position) situación (feminine) the police have the situation under control la policía tiene controlada la situación the international economic/political situation la situación económica/política internacional a crisis situation una (situación de) crisis in the classroom situation, children … en el ámbito de la clase, los niños … to save the situation salvar la situaciónMore example sentences
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
- 2 (job) [formal] empleo (masculine) situations vacant/wanted ofertas/demandas de empleo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.