Translation of sizzle in Spanish:
- she was sizzling with rageestaba que echaba chispas [colloquial]Example sentences
- By the time my dad woke up and walked into the kitchen I had a frying pan with bacon and sausage sizzling on one ring of the range, and another with four eggs frying.
- We can smell bacon and beans sizzling on an open fire next to a chuck wagon.
- The grapes sizzled, sputtered, and melted into syrup, basting and braising the sausages in their bubbling juices.
- the idea doesn't have any sizzlela idea no tiene chispaExample sentences
- It's just amazing that a station wagon can pack so much sizzle and excitement in its look and stance.
- She is known for stories with strong visual narratives, interesting secondary characters, accurate historical detail and love scenes with lots of sizzle.
- They may not be glamorous or have a lot of sizzle, but they work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.