Translation of sizzle in Spanish:
- she was sizzling with rageestaba que echaba chispas [colloquial]Example sentences
- By the time my dad woke up and walked into the kitchen I had a frying pan with bacon and sausage sizzling on one ring of the range, and another with four eggs frying.
- We can smell bacon and beans sizzling on an open fire next to a chuck wagon.
- The grapes sizzled, sputtered, and melted into syrup, basting and braising the sausages in their bubbling juices.
- the idea doesn't have any sizzlela idea no tiene chispaExample sentences
- It's just amazing that a station wagon can pack so much sizzle and excitement in its look and stance.
- She is known for stories with strong visual narratives, interesting secondary characters, accurate historical detail and love scenes with lots of sizzle.
- They may not be glamorous or have a lot of sizzle, but they work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.