- 1 (of yarn) madeja (feminine)More example sentences
- I drove to the beautiful Fisher Building in Detroit and then I counted skeins and skeins of yarn for the inventory at City Knits.
- Embellished with cascades of semi-precious stones, crystal beads, dabka, and vivid skeins of fine silk thread, the focus here is on detailing and embroidery.
- I left the store with a few new skeins of yarn and an entire set of round looms.
- 2 (of geese) bandada (feminine)More example sentences
- Skies were clear over South Sligo and East Mayo as skeins of wild geese winged their way towards the west coast.
- The blue train sped with the precision of a skein of geese in flight.
- Overhead skeins of geese and small flights of duck were moving south for the winter.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.