Translation of sketch in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (drawing) to make a sketch of somethingbosquejar or esbozar algoExample sentences1.2 (outline)
- He did this partly because these paintings were intended as sketches for more finished pictures to be done later.
- The drawings and watercolors on exhibit vary from preparatory sketches to finished drawings depicting views in Delft that are still recognizable today.
- The drawings comprise preparatory sketches and finished sheets.
- 2 2.1 (Theater, Television) 2.2 (Literat)(breve ensayo o composición literaria)Example sentences
- Stewart published brief biographical sketches of the earliest Scottish chartered accountants in the second half of the 19th century.
- Serious readers will value the digressions spread among the condensed descriptions of famous events and brief biographical sketches.
- Additionally, brief biographical sketches are scattered throughout the book to introduce the reader to the major players in the drama that unfolded at Mobile.
- I start with melodies, instrumentals, a rough sketch of what the song's going to be.
- I have also met with the painters from both traditions and learnt how the murals evolve from an initial sketch to the creation of the painting that can be several storeys high.
- After a little while, the two of us had a rough sketch for a song.
- Pinter's revue sketches have never been marginal doodles.
- They'll be the tools in your arts course who try and make a sketch comedy revue.
- The novelty competition is a lighthearted short drama or comedy sketch.
- 1.1 (draw)(scene/person)1.2 (outline)hacer un bosquejo deExample sentences
- In a further statement released by Lucas, a brief premise has been sketched out for the third prequel.
- Two parts are done, and the third has been sketched out and waiting for months.
- No projected costs were announced for the move, no architectural treatments were sketched out, no public debate about the suitability of the site was engaged in, much less a long overdue debate about the role of the national theatre.
- Rubens sometimes used monochrome techniques in sketching compositions for engravers.
- Then he set up the camera and began to sketch the landscape, intending to record the 360-degree view.
- He begins that process by sketching an image that he intends to turn into a 3 - D piece of art.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to