Translation of skirmish in Spanish:
- (Military)Example sentences
- The key now is to tune out the ‘white noise’ and stop fighting the daily skirmishes of the last war.
- Commissioned a lieutenant colonel in 1754, he fought the first skirmishes of what grew into the French and Indian War.
- Whites fought frequent wars and skirmishes through the later nineteenth century as they pushed into Native Americans' lands.
- demonstrators skirmished with the policehubo escaramuzas or refriegas entre los manifestantes y la policíaExample sentences
- But they can expect little sympathy from the anti-globalisation protesters, already skirmishing yesterday with the police in south-west France.
- At age 15, he was travelling Italy with Lazio's infamous Irriducibili hooligans, skirmishing with police and opposing supporters.
- She leaves the frame, and one of the boys is skirmishing with a football.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.