Translation of slaughter in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of animals) matanza (feminine) ritual slaughter sacrificio (masculine) (ritual)Example sentences1.2 (massacre) masacre (feminine), matanza (feminine), carnicería (feminine)
- The course covers meat processing from slaughter to packaging, food preparation and export compliance, health and safety, and communication skills.
- Both pathogens can colonise the intestines of beef cattle and get into the food chain during slaughter at the abattoir.
- The Bible records many examples of the slaughter of animals for food, products or purpose.
- Yet Amin took the use of murder as a way of dealing with all enemies, real or imagined, to new heights in Uganda and conducted his campaign of slaughter with cruel relish.
- Those possibilities, it seems, now extend to violent slaughter of the type previously monopolised by male action heroes.
- Brutal conquests to be sure, his bloody wake of slaughter in the violent thirteenth century led to the murder of untold millions.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.