- 1.1 (of animals) matanza (feminine) ritual slaughter sacrificio (masculine) (ritual)More example sentences1.2 (massacre) masacre (feminine), matanza (feminine), carnicería (feminine)
More example sentences
- The course covers meat processing from slaughter to packaging, food preparation and export compliance, health and safety, and communication skills.
- Both pathogens can colonise the intestines of beef cattle and get into the food chain during slaughter at the abattoir.
- The Bible records many examples of the slaughter of animals for food, products or purpose.
- Yet Amin took the use of murder as a way of dealing with all enemies, real or imagined, to new heights in Uganda and conducted his campaign of slaughter with cruel relish.
- Those possibilities, it seems, now extend to violent slaughter of the type previously monopolised by male action heroes.
- Brutal conquests to be sure, his bloody wake of slaughter in the violent thirteenth century led to the murder of untold millions.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.