Translation of sleaze in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable the sleaze factor was decisive in his defeatsu pasado turbio ( or su affaire etc) fue un factor decisivo en su derrotaExample sentences
- And evils like corruption, bribery, sleaze and fraud leave an impact on young minds that yearn for an avenue to let their radical thoughts out.
- But behind the make-up was a hotbed of corruption, violence, sleaze and racism that ruled the streets of Shanghai.
- I have closely followed the debate on the pros and cons of the European Union and make no secret of my distress that we belong to this body of sleaze, corruption and its anti-democratic practices.
- 2 countable (corrupt person) (American English) [colloquial]chueco, (-ca) (masculine, feminine) (Chile) (Mexico) [colloquial]Example sentences
- But to so-called scholars, Italians are born sleazes and Machiavelli was the King Sleazo.
- The service is on the poor side and as I said on the weekends it is packed with classless sleazes.
- When standing on the dancefloor, I could have been in any typical club around Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus… plenty of drunks, try-hards, sleazes, idiots, and easy girls all packed in.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.