Translation of slender in Spanish:
adjective slenderer, slenderest
- This feline image was enhanced by her painted nails and thin slender body.
- Her slender body seemed thinner then before and she had wrinkles on her skin.
- Her slender body glided gracefully, never once bending the weakened branches.
- Sibling growth units in equivalent positions tended to have a more slender stem for N. dombeyi than for N. pumilio.
- He reaches over and picks up the slender rod he plans to use to simulate a rapier.
- What gives it panache is the way the flower teeters on its ridiculously long, slender stem.
estrecho(hope)by a slender margin
remotopor un estrecho margenshe has only the slenderest chance of winningsus posibilidades de ganar son mínimasExample sentences
- By a slender majority of four to three, the High Court bought the argument.
- This may seem a somewhat slender basis for distinguishing this type of reference from a mere promise to negotiate.
- The US House of Congress, which holds a slender Republican majority, will decide which slate of electors to accept.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.