Translation of sloe in Spanish:
- 1.1 (fruit)Example sentences1.2 (bush)
- Wild fruit jellies, such as elderberry, rowanberry, sloe or crab apple, also make a great accompaniment.
- Many fruits were eaten and seeds from excavations tell us that they also had small apples (crab apples) plums, cherries and sloes.
- We then realised that we had all the sloe fruit left from the gin-making process so decided to go in for chocolate making.
- And by late September, despite Dan's very rudimentary knowledge of tree taxonomy, he could clearly distinguish elders, hazels and sloes not to mention mountain ash and wild plums.
- And there are some hedges left, and the one we followed for the first mile had a good mix of native species, thorn, elder, holly, hazel, wild rose, gooseberry, sloe and horse chestnut.
- It connected us with a fruity hedge with brambles, rosehips, sloes, and a hundred yards of elders weighed down with berries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.