- 1.1 (fruit) endrina (f)More example sentences1.2 (bush) endrino (m)
More example sentences
- Wild fruit jellies, such as elderberry, rowanberry, sloe or crab apple, also make a great accompaniment.
- Many fruits were eaten and seeds from excavations tell us that they also had small apples (crab apples) plums, cherries and sloes.
- We then realised that we had all the sloe fruit left from the gin-making process so decided to go in for chocolate making.
- And by late September, despite Dan's very rudimentary knowledge of tree taxonomy, he could clearly distinguish elders, hazels and sloes not to mention mountain ash and wild plums.
- And there are some hedges left, and the one we followed for the first mile had a good mix of native species, thorn, elder, holly, hazel, wild rose, gooseberry, sloe and horse chestnut.
- It connected us with a fruity hedge with brambles, rosehips, sloes, and a hundred yards of elders weighed down with berries.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.