Translation of slogan in Spanish:
- [Business/Comercio] slogan (masculine), eslogan (masculine); [Politics/Política] lema (masculine), consigna (feminine) protesters chanted slogans los manifestantes coreaban consignasExample sentences
- They've shown that there is more to advertising than a catchy slogan and a memorable logo.
- How about the banners or the slogan or the advertising?
- He once arm-wrestled another CEO to determine who got to use an advertising slogan.
- We've got rejected campaign slogans for the political parties here and here.
- None left charged up and ready to chant party slogans or shake their fists in the air.
- Men chanting ruling party slogans slashed the tyre of a media car.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.