Translation of slogan in Spanish:
- (Business) protesters chanted sloganslos manifestantes coreaban consignasExample sentences
- They've shown that there is more to advertising than a catchy slogan and a memorable logo.
- How about the banners or the slogan or the advertising?
- He once arm-wrestled another CEO to determine who got to use an advertising slogan.
- We've got rejected campaign slogans for the political parties here and here.
- None left charged up and ready to chant party slogans or shake their fists in the air.
- Men chanting ruling party slogans slashed the tyre of a media car.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.