Translation of sloppy in Spanish:
adjective -pier, -piest
- 2 2.1(kiss)2.2 (sentimental) [colloquial]Example sentences
- It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.
- There is no reason for the government to shape policies to protect companies that are inherently weak, or are sloppy and careless.
- Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.
- I like to have my tears jerked as much as the next sloppy sentimentalist.
- In a culture as sloppy with sentiment and theologically illiterate as ours, it's a dangerous thing to spend much time speculating about.
- I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to