Translation of sloppy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-pier, -piest)
- 2 2.1 [kiss] baboso 2.2 (sentimental) [colloquial/familiar] [film] sensiblero, sentimentaloideExample sentences
- It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.
- There is no reason for the government to shape policies to protect companies that are inherently weak, or are sloppy and careless.
- Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.
- I like to have my tears jerked as much as the next sloppy sentimentalist.
- In a culture as sloppy with sentiment and theologically illiterate as ours, it's a dangerous thing to spend much time speculating about.
- I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to