adj (-pier, -piest)
- 2 2.1 [kiss] baboso 2.2 (sentimental) [colloquial/familiar] [film] sensiblero, sentimentaloideMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.
- There is no reason for the government to shape policies to protect companies that are inherently weak, or are sloppy and careless.
- Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.
- I like to have my tears jerked as much as the next sloppy sentimentalist.
- In a culture as sloppy with sentiment and theologically illiterate as ours, it's a dangerous thing to spend much time speculating about.
- I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.