Translation of sloppy in Spanish:
adjective sloppier, sloppiest
- 1 (careless)(manners/work)
descuidado(English/research)he's such a sloppy dresser
pobreviste tan mal
anda tan desaliñado or desarregladoExample sentences
- It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.
- There is no reason for the government to shape policies to protect companies that are inherently weak, or are sloppy and careless.
- Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.
- 2 2.1(kiss)
babosoExample sentences2.2 (sentimental) [colloquial]
- I like to have my tears jerked as much as the next sloppy sentimentalist.
- In a culture as sloppy with sentiment and theologically illiterate as ours, it's a dangerous thing to spend much time speculating about.
- I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.