Translation of slosh in Spanish:
- 1 (splash)Example sentences
- He thought he might fall forever, until he hit the ground hard, ankle-deep water sloshing at his feet.
- The warm water sloshed around making gentle splashing sounds as it hit the sides of the pool.
- I rushed back as fast as I could, water sloshing in the pot.
- The dirt floor is wet and you slosh in your rubber boots through puddles.
- Or I could say this: ‘Colin spilled into his common room, and I sloshed after him.’
- She began to shiver in the freezing air and the cold, slimy water, and Nick sloshed his way over to take her in his arms.
- 2 (hit) (British) [colloquial]cascar [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.