Translation of slosh in Spanish:
- 1 (splash)Example sentences
- He thought he might fall forever, until he hit the ground hard, ankle-deep water sloshing at his feet.
- The warm water sloshed around making gentle splashing sounds as it hit the sides of the pool.
- I rushed back as fast as I could, water sloshing in the pot.
- The dirt floor is wet and you slosh in your rubber boots through puddles.
- Or I could say this: ‘Colin spilled into his common room, and I sloshed after him.’
- She began to shiver in the freezing air and the cold, slimy water, and Nick sloshed his way over to take her in his arms.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.