- 1.1 c [Zool] perezoso (m)More example sentences1.2 u (laziness) [formal] pereza (f)
More example sentences
- Peccaries, tapirs, anteaters, armadillos, sloths, coatis, and others are around but hard to see.
- In South America, a group known as the Xenarthrans developed, today represented by the anteaters, sloths and armadillos.
- Monkeys, tapirs, sloths, anteaters, and bats abound, all in an area the size of West Virginia.
- It seems to be intrinsic to domestic politics of every variety that a certain dismal downward trend emerges, characterized by sloth, despondency and complacency.
- Once again the drawbacks to living a life of laziness and sloth became apparent.
- Their lack of mathematical acumen is taken by parents and teachers as evidence of laziness, of sloth.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.